Do I need to create an Account
You do not need to set up an account:
- If you only use the site for Price and Availability checks
- You are only going to make a purchase once.
- Your browsers Auto Fill and Google Pay or Apple Pay are quicker than setting up an account.
Set up an account to and log in to:
- Place orders without reentering ship to and contact information each time.
- Store your Credit Card information for faster check out.
If you are a Business account that pays by credit card, but has multiple people who might use this account and don't want to give every one the card info. (ie an Auto Parts Store, who may have several different countermen using the site).
- Set up an account using a managers email and contact info
- Give your countermen the email address and a password to log in (the PistonDepot password you choose, not the password to the email account)
- Contact Jobbers Service Company to have your Store card put on file
- Have each counter person select "Jobbers Service Co - Revolving Open Account" as the payment option at checkout
- We'll charge your Store Credit card at the end of the day on our CC processor that doesn't require mobile phone verification.
- Optionally set up your account for Accelerated Check Out
Accelerated Check Out
- This site is set up for Google Pay, Apple Pay and Shopify Pay accelerated checkout.
- Google Pay and Apple Pay are fast and convenient but device and browser dependent and hard to share with coworkers using this site for business purposes.
- Shopify Pay on its second purchase system wide and the first purchase on a new Shopify store will send a SMS text verification code. Once that code is entered to verify the account it wont ask again.
- To assist in setting up an account to use Shopify pay on our store, we have provided product "Shopify Pay Setup Bogus Purchase". You make a purchase for this product for .01 and we will charge and refund it. Purchase it a second time which we will also refund to receive the verification text and your account is good to go for future purchases by you and your employees on your account.
- Note if you have already set up Shopify Pay for any of the other hundreds of thousands of Shopify Pay stores on the internet it will send the code on the first purchase on this store instead of the second.